Good time. Can you tell me how to transfer a file in an HTTP POST node in a request?
As usual, it will be a thousand times easier to answer your question if:
- Describe what you have already tried?
- Which of the things you tried did not work?
- What do you expect?
Screenshots and patch files are also very helpful.
if you are familiar how to form the request try that nuget: NuGet Gallery | VL.SimpleHTTP 1.2.1
seems to based on Hello from RestSharp | RestSharp
Preparing requests | RestSharp
http post.vl (9.9 KB)
I’ve tried this, but it doesn’t work. I need to transfer an image file to the server for processing.Everything works out with postman, but I can’t figure it out here.
Mm, when uploading files like this there are things to consider, usually it takes files as arrays, also it often my ask to have a certain key on file like name: "file", filename: "file.png", do you have an api reference for this? And check for hidden pins…
this one works:
import requests
# Path to the file
image_path = r"C:\Input.jpg"
# URL ComfyUI
url = "http://127.0.0.1:8188/upload/image"
# Uploading as multipart/form-data
with open(image_path, "rb") as f:
files = {
"image": ("Input.jpg", f, "image/jpeg")
}
data = {
"filename": "Input.jpg",
"type": "input",
"overwrite": "true"
}
response = requests.post(url, files=files, data=data)
print("Status code:", response.status_code)
print("Response:", response.text)
I have found this bug and now I am looking for a way to solve it.
If very simply, it writes data to the void and in the end it gives out the void too. That is, where bytes should be written, a spread with zero size is written.
Yea, not sure what VL POST is using RestSharp? Or native c# one, both really perky on FormData. The most issues with it is a shape of object witch is hard to setup properly… also note that for some clients you need to set headers manually
@antokhio I kept wondering what was bothering me. That’s right! I could just do it via RestSharp!)
However, the bug in writing to streaming data is still real. Everything seems to be forming correctly otherwise. I just wish it would turn into bytes in the end.
upd: UploadMultiPart.vl (30.5 KB)
HTTPPost (Multipart) was indeed broken, see answer here: Uploading Images with HTTPPost - #3 by joreg




